Motiva Associates started as an association in 1996. The owners were interested in using their creativity, knowledge and experience as therapists and administrators to develop a mental health organization that provides quality services to the community.
Since the owners were bilingual and bicultural, emphasis was placed on providing services to the Latino community. In November 2000, Motiva Partners incorporated in the State of California, and became Motiva Family Therapists and Behavioral Services, Inc., a marriage and family therapy company while continuing to use “Motiva Associates ” as the advertised name of the practice.
Why choose Motiva?
- We love what we do
- We have over 20 years of experience
- We speak Spanish and we have bicultural therapists
- Our staff is warm and friendly
- Appointments are available in 1-2 weeks or less with morning and evening hours
- Our therapists are trained in methods that are shown to help people (evidence-based treatments)
- We accept health Insurance and third-party payments
- We offer affordable prices
We offer Services for:
- Health management problems, such as overeating and diabetes
- Cultural adaptation
- ABA services for individuals with Autism
- Separation, divorce, joint custody and parenting
- Self-esteem and personal growth
- Marriage, family and personal growth
- Trauma and anxiety
- Pain and loss