Motiva counselors and Marriage and Family Therapists are professional and friendly, with experience in helping families, couples, adolescents, children and adults achieve their personal goals for a better life.
We work with each individual in the context their family, culture and community. Our approach uses common sense along with effective practices and interventions.
At Motiva we have clinical experience in serving families with diverse needs:
- Couples and family therapy
- Behavioral problems in childhood and adolescence
- Cultural issues
- Psychosocial assessments for immigration
- Self-esteem and personal growth
- Pain and loss
- Depression and anxiety
- Victims of crime and trauma
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Gambling problems
Our services are available individually, as a couple, as a family and as a group. We offer morning, afternoon and evening appointments in both English and Spanish.
Treatment of Gambling Problems (Gambling)
- Free service for people with gambling problems and those affected
- Personnel trained by the State of California to deal with the gambling problem.